When The FA opened St. George’s Park, the new training home to all England football teams, they needed a range of collateral and corporate documents which 100AND10% produced.
With St. George’s Park having recently celebrated its first birthday, 100AND10% continue to provide on-going creative and digital support.
With St. George’s Park soon to officially open, The Football Association required the design and production of a media guide for the offical launch of the site which saw the UK’s media gather.
In addition a number of corporate documents and booking forms necessary for the many teams and officials that will use the facility were also produced digitally.
The project included:
- The design and production of the St. George’s Park Media Guide, a 32 page brochure detailing information and facts about the site and its facilities
- Design of the St. George’s Park user guide
- Production of the St. George’s Park pitch user guide
- Creation of the site’s emergency action plan
- Design and creation of a digital and editable St. George’s Park booking form
St. George’s Park was officially opened by The Duke of Cambridge, the Honourary President of The FA, on 9th October 2012. The site was hailed as England’s revolutionary new base by the media and is expected to improve the country’s chances of success at all age groups.
The 100AND10% produced media guide was delivered ahead of schedule and well in time for the launch event whilst also transferring the scale and innovative nature of the facility into printed form.
Following the event, the required corporate documents and booking forms were produced ensuring those intended can benefit from the facilities as intended.
The subsequent on-going support provided by 100AND10% to The FA team at St. George’s Park has included the following:
- The FA Licensed Coaches’ Conference collateral
- An updated St. George’s Park Media Guide
- St. George’s Park HTML newsletter design and production
- The FA Licensed Coaches’ Club HTML newsletter design and production
- Support on the design of ‘Refereeing’ a joint publication of FA Learning and the Referees’ Association
- Support on the design of The FA Licensed Coaches’ Club CPD magazine
We continue to work with 100AND10% and to access their creative team on a variety of projects. The official media guide for the launch of St. George’s Park was a high profile project and we knew we could rely on 100AND10% to deliver the design and production to the highest standards. Across a number of design projects they continue to meet the challenges we set and we always have great confidence in the quality of the final product.